Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Am A...

This is my last project for the year 2011. I'm sort of glad I waited it out...because it was a whopping 66* here today, albeit a little windy!!!! But seriously, that is unheard of for Missouri. As for the project, Clickin Moms issued a project called "I Am A..." and you have to finish the sentence with a noun. Something that describes who you are besides a photographer or mother (those two words were off limits). I thought and thought and I even asked for ideas from my December Mamas. In the end I realized just what describes me, BUT I couldn't decided between what word to use. So we shot with both words/phrases and I decided to go with....

BSP_8516_960px

This was a close second... 

BSP_8473_960px

Not bad I suppose. It was successful in making me use my mind to think of  "who am I," "how can I make that work," and "can this be accomplished." In the end I think I was successful at showing people who I am.

The beauty of this project? Clickin Moms will donate $1 for every image that members submit to benefit RAINN, the nation's largest anti-sexual assault organization. One in six women are victims of sexual assault. Hopefully this money can help put a halt to such horrific violence.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow Me on Pinterest