Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

You Capture {Peach}

I got lazy this week. Well scratch that, I just didn't see any peach inspiration. :(

Today we went out for groceries and right before we left the produce section I spotted some gorgeous peaches. They were just calling my name (or at least my tummy knew their names). LOL.

So here's my last minute attempt at Peach. I also used 3 different lenses for this shoot! I whipped out my trusty 50mm 1.4, my new lovely 35mm 1.8 and my beloved 40mm macro! <3

Peach

And to answer that nagging question...yes. They were just as juicy and delicious as they look. ;)

You Capture
Peach
Sadly, Beth continues to get hackers attacking her site every other day.
Once this weeks link is up I will post it so you can visit all the lovely peachiness that awaits.
Bobbi

2 comments:

  1. I really like these shots, looks like they should be in a magazine spread or something. Also, just want to share my lens envy with you, I've been wanting a 35mm 1.8 lately for taking indoor shots of my girls when a 50mm is just too close, and also I think a macro would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...that's exactly why I bought the little guy. I would die to get a 1.4, but my hubby's pocketbook just couldn't take it. LOL. Thank you for the amazing compliment!

      Delete

 
Follow Me on Pinterest