Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Inspired by Nature

Today I was in search of my daily photo inspiration. While we were out and about I knew I needed to get out of the house and capture the world through my eyes. It didn't hurt that I was also looking for some shots for this week's You Capture Challenge. Here are my treasures from today's walk through nature. There are more from today, but you'll have to wait for my You Capture post. ;)

BSP_9604Tex2
For the non-textured version click HERE.
I tried to put a texture on this first photograph, but I'm not sure about it... Maybe I'm just not a texture kinda gal?

BSP_9609_960px

BSP_9630_960px

BSP_9643_960px

BSP_9646_960px

For EXIF data, click on each photograph to view through Flicker. ;o)
Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow Me on Pinterest