Pages

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Day 236 {365+1}

236 | 366 {Fridge Critters}
Fridge Critters
I have to share the story of how this happened. My baby girl is apparently hitting a growth spurt, eating us out of house & home the last few days. This afternoon she raided the pantry and I had to cut her off from getting too many fruit snacks. So I asked if she wanted some grapes or carrots. She jumped at the carrots and ate a bowl full. She still proceeded to tell me she was hungry. I then explained she needed to let it digest some and drink water and then we would discuss more food if she still felt she needed it.

I go to check on baby boy, only to find her  straggling behind me munching on something. I hurried back up stairs to figure out what it was. And wouldn't you know it, I open the fridge to find the apple I had put in there to chill for my dinner had been bitten. Really? MY APPLE?!?!?! I tell you a Mama cannot have one thing to herself after she's had children. Then she had the nerve to reach in and grab it for more while I was snapping a photograph.

236

Bobbi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow Me on Pinterest