Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

MIP - February 2012

Wow...another month has come and gone. It seemed extremely short despite having an extra day added on. Funny enough this was our first Leap Year as a family, weird milestone anyone?

This month we saw our little man turn two and it's hard to believe entered the world so long ago. He should still be an infant right? I began trying to overcome my fears of using my camera in public, hence the grocery store photograph. My fabulous hubby bought me a macro lens, and I took advantage of using it on my favorite necklace. We visited the doctor for a well child check. And I also tried some long exposure shots during the daylight hours to capture the energy of our children. I say this month was a success. :)


February 2012





Bobbi

4 comments:

  1. Lovely collage!! Love the macro shot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos - well done for getting one of you in there and also for using your camera while out and about. I'm not very good at doing that and it's something I need to do - I just feel self conscious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photos are so fun Bobbi! :) thanks for sharing your month in photos with us.

    ReplyDelete

 
Follow Me on Pinterest