Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

You Capture {Looking In}

I have really missed doing You Capture, and getting back into it these past few weeks has reminded me why. It's a great skill builder and it helps you think outside the box. Not that any of this weeks captures are that creative, but it allowed me to capture little moments I probably would have overlooked had I not been in the mindset that this was our next challenge.

Looking Through
Looking through the front door.

Lookig In
Looking in on Bubba watching t.v.

Looking In
Looking in the crayon bucket. Someone has a bad habit of breaking them and peeling the wrappers.

Looking Out
Looking at that certain someone...

Playing with the Mag Glass
The sun looking through the magnifying glass.

Looking In
Looking into the windows of her soul.

Looking In
Looking in the magnifying glass.

You Capture
Bobbi

4 comments:

  1. That last shot is stunning. And your post is going to encourage me to stop looking at all the broken crayons and appreciate their beauty instead of getting frustrated with my 2-yr-old! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe. Thank you Nicole! Yes I was getting super frustrated with her for doing it, but after I awhile I figured it doesn't really matter as long as she's happy. In the end we made new crayons by melting them down, so even broken their still pretty and usable. ;)

      Delete
  2. The magnifying glass shots are my favorites. Your front door shot is really creative too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE the first photo! The reflective door... just awesome. Great photos as always!

    ReplyDelete

 
Follow Me on Pinterest